The 3D echocardiography short course uses a novel teaching system to maximise hands-on learning to develop your 3D TTE and TOE acquisition and display skills. The course is aimed at cardiothoracic anaesthetists, cardiologists and sonographers.
On completion of this course, graduates will be able to learn:
- 2D simultaneous multiplane and electronic steering
- Real-time narrow sector 3D and colour navigation of the whole heart
- 3D and colour zoom and cropping
- Single to 6-beat full volume 3D and colour
- Multiplanar reconstruction and measurements
Register your interest to receive updates regarding this course.