This online course aims to provide structured ways of navigating the clinical ethics challenges generated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
On completion of this course, graduates will be able to learn:
- Clinical ethics principles
- What's different in a pandemic?
- Steps of ethical decision-making
- Balancing and moral regret
- Health resources in a pandemic
- Ethical criteria for resource allocation
- Fair process
- Duty to provide care
- Protecting health professionals
- Balancing health professionals' safety with the duty to provide care
Register your interest to receive updates regarding this course.