This course will provide clinicians with resilience tools that they can use to improve their wellbeing under the normal stresses of clinical work and also in times of upheaval, such as during the COVID-19 pandemic.
On completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Define the concept of resilience
- Outline the role of appraisal in resilience
- Identify the three components of appraisal
- Identify healthy versus unhealthy attributions
- Understand the role of resources and demands in determining whether adversity is viewed as a threat or challenge
- Identify problem-focused coping strategies
- Identify emotion-focused coping strategies
- Engage in the What Went Well Exercise
- Design a personal well-being plan
Register your interest to receive updates regarding this course.