The Focused Cardiac Ultrasound Transoesophageal Echocardiography (FCU TOE) Course offers a comprehensive knowledge base through learning practical skills in transoesophageal echocardiography to complement clinical evaluation.
On completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Acquire the TOE views
- Understand haemodynamic State Assessment
- Perform limited valve assessment using 2D and colour flow Doppler
- Putting it all together – doing a iHeartScan
- Writing a iHeartScan report
- Practical experience in performing and reporting an iHeartScan on simulated and real patients
Please fill this form and you will be re-directed to the course page with additional information.