Obtain expertise in Perioperative Medicine and the use of Focused Clinical Ultrasound; two rapidly evolving areas of modern clinical medicine
On completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of perioperative clinical ultrasound, perioperative medicine, and Enhanced Recovery after Surgery pathways
- Integrate medical knowledge and clinical ultrasound into the management of patients in the perioperative environment and to effectively convey complex clinical problems to other
- Critique and apply knowledge of clinical ultrasound, perioperative medicine, and Enhanced Recovery after Surgery pathways to perioperative patients.
- Critique the diagnosis and management of perioperative complications and the role of clinical ultrasound
- Critique current measurement of postoperative quality of recovery and its role in perioperative care
- Interpret online case studies and record and reflect upon clinical cases of perioperative medicine application.
Sign up to our mailing list for the best from the Mobile Learning Unit, right in your inbox. You'll get the quarterly newsletter, important news, and be the first to know about new courses and promotions.