Delivering the knowledge base and skills required to assess fetal presentation and wellbeing with ultrasound.
On completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- USE an ultrasound machine to assess fetal presentation and wellbeing in pregnancy
- EXAMINE, determine and describe accurately fetal presentation and lie
- ANALYSE and access the amniotic fluid volume
- EVALUATE and perform a biophysical profile assessment
- EVALUATE blood flow resistance in the umbilical artery and the fetal middle cerebral artery
- APPLY knowledge of ultrasound results to patients' clinical contexts
Register your interest to receive updates regarding this course.