This is a unique course that allows the student or junior doctor to understand how they can develop their professional skills so that they will be successful in their medical career progression. The course will also allow participants to learn from trainees as well as experienced tutors on how candidates achieve success.
On completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Develop strategies to enhance your career progression through optimising daily work practice and leveraging the experience of your immediate team and professional network
- Understand and apply a systematic approach to maximise choices and achieve career goals
- Develop the practical skills to craft your CV including referee selection strategy to improve your chance of specialist training selection
- Understand the scientific approach to execute a successful clinical research project which is achievable, meaningful and suitable for publication and presentation
- Develop presentation skills and apply reliable methods for optimal interview performance
Register your interest to receive updates regarding this course.