The Ultrasound for Physiotherapists course offers evidence-based, practical, and portable professional development for those seeking to upskill on the foundations of ultrasound imaging, develop competency skills for ultrasound imaging, and assimilate ultrasound imaging into daily clinical practice.
On completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate appropriate operation of the ultrasound machine, including settings required to obtain optimised ultrasound images
- Identify lumbar and thigh muscles using ultrasound
- Perform a lung ultrasound examination in the erect and supine patient
- Explain the ultrasound appearance of lung pathology and its limitations
- Explain the ultrasound appearance of sternal pathology
- Outline the parameters for assessment and management of sternal complications
Register your interest to receive updates regarding this course.