This course is designed to give health care professionals – particularly primary care physicians – a fresh look at the available approaches to resolving urinary incontinence.
On completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Identify clinical information to create a management plan.
- Interpret diagnostics to guide therapeutic options.
- Determine conservative and operative therapeutic options.
- Associate the interplay of stress urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapses, ageing and neurological disease.
- Compare complications such as recurrent urinary tract infections, overactive bladder or underactive bladder.
Register your interest to receive updates regarding this course.