Improve wellbeing across the whole school through evidence-based techniques. Reduce stigma and bias and learn the strategies to help yourself and others with mental wellbeing challenges.
This online program is divided in 3 modules containing readings, practical exercises (for example, mindful practices), multiple choice questionss/interactivities to check student’s learning and an opportunity to start an eJournal.
The program is self directed and does not require any additional time to administer from school staff.
Benefits to your students and staff
- Improve personal wellbeing through evidence based strategies
- Promote resilience in friends and family
- 100% online and participants can complete in their own time or time provided by the school
How to purchase
Enrol your students and staff:
- Send us a Quote Request Form with your requirements (please include number of participants)
- Email us the form at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MLU to provide you with a quote
- If you approve the quote kindly send us a Purchase Order
- Chosen participants will be enrolled after successful payment through an invoice
The participants can begin their wellbeing journey from 16 January 2023.
Q.1 Who is this course for?
Secondary school students, staff, and parents.
Q.2 What resources are required by the school to run this program?
This program is delivered through an online portal and only requires internet access on any mobile or web device. E.g., Smartphones, tablets, laptops etc.
There is no staff requirement to run this course. However, school staff will also benefit from its contents.
Q.3 How many participants can enrol?
There is no minimum or maximum number of required participants.
Q.4 How long does it take to complete the course?
The course takes approximately 5 hours to complete.
Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.